W100: the champion of the weight indicators
W100 is the most compact of our weight indicators: only 48 x 96 x 130 mm.
With its dimensions compliant with the international standards for panel installation, it is the ideal instrument for systems in any industrial sector worldwide.
In its compactness, all the classic functions of a complete weight indicator are maintained.
A champion of versatility.
- Easy assembly thanks to its standard size and extractable screw terminal blocks.
- Easy control operations thanks to the 6-digit semi-alphanumeric display, the 8 signalling LEDs and the 4-key keypad for managing its functions.
- Parameter configuration through the free LAUMAS Instrument Manager software which allows the instrument to be monitored, calibrated and installed directly from a PC, ensuring autonomy and speed in settings and during the assistance
- 2 serial ports: RS232 and RS485 ModBus RTU connectable to PLC, PC, weight repeater or printer.
- 3 digital inputs and 5 relay outputs
- 16 bit analog output (on request)
- Theoretical calibration (via keypad) and real calibration (with sample weights and the possibility of weight linearization up to 8 points)
THE STUFF OF A CHAMPION:
In order to truly define it as a champion, its certifications and sales numbers cannot be missing.
W100 boasts both standard certifications:
- CE-M OIML R76: 2006 NAWI
- OIML R61 MID/AWI
- UL Recognized Component
and on request certifications:
- NMI for Australia
- PAC (Pattern Approval Certificate)
W100 confirms itself as a great classic of LAUMAS production and is in pole position in sales with constantly increasing numbers: in the last 5 years, over 26,000 pieces have been purchased (6,473 in 2020 alone), earning it the title of the most “indispensable” among the weight indicators.