LAUMAS, in collaboration with the Engineering Department of the University of Parma, participated in the tender "Innovation and product or service diversification projects for SMEs" promoted by the Emilia-Romagna Region and obtained the contribution co-financed by the European Fund of Regional Development (POR FESR) and the Development and Cohesion Fund (FSC).
What are the aims of the announcement?
Supporting companies in the innovation processes of their products and/or services, thanks to the potential linked to the application of digital technologies.
Evaluate and analyze the dynamic performance of transducers and force measurement systems, with the aim of developing new technological solutions for weighing dynamic loads.
Enter the dynamic weighing market with innovative products and obtain positive effects on turnover and employment.
• We have analyzed the market to establish which metrological performances are most in demand;
• We evaluated the performance of various load cells and studied new ways to optimize digital filters on the instruments;
• We have chosen to consider the application of alternative technologies to traditional strain gauges.
The contributions disbursed by the Funds will allow us to:
• Develop and propose to the market new products suitable for the dynamic weighing sector;
• Diversify the offer of LAUMAS products;
• Indentify and acquire new market shares.