The 8 videos with the “GUIDELINES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEIGHING SYSTEM”, already made in Italian and English, are now also available in French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Russian.
If you still don't know them, the 8 very short infographics clearly explain how to install load cells, transmitters and weight indicators within a weighing system, avoiding the most common errors:
1. Load Cells installation, capacity, support plates
2. Mechanical Constraints, Frictions, Piping
3. Load Cells Connected in Parallel
5. Constraints against Lateral Forces and Anti Tilt
6. Silos Weighing/Structures with Legs
7. Electrostatic Charges. Grounding of the Weighed Structure
8. Correct installation of weight Transmitters and Indicators
This is the full video: in 10 minutes, all our technical tips for the most correct installation of the weighing components and their accessories.
LAUMAS BEST SELLER #5 Strong as steel with the utmost reliability: a certainty for every weighing system.