The 8 videos with the “GUIDELINES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEIGHING SYSTEM”, already made in Italian and English, are now also available in French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Russian.
If you still don't know them, the 8 very short infographics clearly explain how to install load cells, transmitters and weight indicators within a weighing system, avoiding the most common errors:
1. Load Cells installation, capacity, support plates
2. Mechanical Constraints, Frictions, Piping
3. Load Cells Connected in Parallel
5. Constraints against Lateral Forces and Anti Tilt
6. Silos Weighing/Structures with Legs
7. Electrostatic Charges. Grounding of the Weighed Structure
8. Correct installation of weight Transmitters and Indicators
This is the full video: in 10 minutes, all our technical tips for the most correct installation of the weighing components and their accessories.
LAUMAS’ commitment to the quality of its processes, products and services has been certified for 19 years.
3-A certified hygienic feet, classic and customizable feet.
New hygienic version of the TLM8 transmitter: sanitizable, IP69K, 3A Sanitary Standard certified