The WINOX weight indicator is our winning player.
WINOX wins because it doesn’t gamble, it doesn’t try its luck, but plays on the safeside: it always invests and bets on itself and its qualities.
It works to develop them in the best way and step up its game, betting everything on its constant development.
The result? A jackpot performance.
But how does it do it?
IT DOUBLES UP!
WINOX gathers all the cards of the chameleonic WDESK indicator, improves them and transforms them into real aces in the hole:
→ A steel Container
WINOX is inserted in a container made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel with an IP68 protection rating, IP69K on request.
This is why it is ideal for applications in the most demanding industries and in the most heavy-duty environments.
→ Two extra models:
WINOX has the same features as WDESK for its display, back and software, but once again it raises and expands with two additional models.
1. 2G model, with:
• dual graphic display, twice as large as the normal G model, with more space for a synoptic display of the information. It is perfect especially for batching programs: among other things, it allows viewing the filling level of the weighing system and stocks.
• 5 languages available, 4 standard ones and 1 user-customizable. The information displayed is even clearer and more understandable.
• statistical control of prepackaged items produced with non-MID approved machines. The weight indicator is installed on end-of-line scales, makes a statistical sample check and verifies whether the batch is in compliance, i.e. within the tolerance set by EU standards on prepackaged items.
2. BGE model:
Compared to the simpler version BL/BR it is equipped with advanced software for weighbridges with additional features, including management of:
▪ ID of customers and operators;
▪ traffic light function (with RIP6100IP65 repeater);
▪ data transfer to USB
ITS NEXT BETS...
WINOX always raises the stakes:
▪ it is soon going to be available with a new version of the BGE software that will improve the following aspects:
– display interface more intuitive;
– easy access to the database;
– barcode to connect nameplate/product/customer/operator.
▪ with the new BGE version, WINOX will also be able to interface with the soon-to-arrive digital column cells.
▪ our player is working hard to achieve 3A certification as well. Its challenge? To become a sanitizable product suited for installation in a food environment.
…AND THOSE IT HAS ALREADY WON.
Its jackpots are all certified, ensuring the soundness of its game strategy:
• OIML R76, for legal use in non-automatic systems (NAWI).
• UL, compliant with U.S. and Canadian regulations.
• EAC, compliant with Eurasian Customs Union regulations.
• EAC Ex, for use in potentially explosive areas.
• NMI for legal for trade use in Australia.
• NZ Trade Approved for legal for trade use in New Zealand.
• PAC, for legal for trade use in the Russian Federation.
If you're ready to bet on it too, DISCOVER ALL ITS FEATURES.
All the advantages of custom load cells, now also for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The Italian Customs Agency acknowledges us with the Status of Authorized Exporter and Registered Exporter (REX)