CASTLM8I 3A: new hygienic stainless steel multichannel transmitter
The TLM8 multichannel weight transmitter is now also available in a hygienic version thanks to the new CASTLM8I 3A box, which makes it sanitizable and completely sealed to dust and water.
The new version:
- is made of AISI 304 stainless steel;
- has an IP69K protection rating;
- is 3A Sanitary Standard.
So even in the most demanding industries, you can now enjoy all the features of the TLM8 transmitter, including:
- 8 independent read channels for load cells, which become 4 in the case of a hygienic installation in front of the panel;
- integrated diagnostics and digital equalization;
- backlit LCD graphic display;
- the smart junction box function;
- 13 fieldbuses for communicating with the PLC;
- 3 digital inputs, 5 relay outputs, RS485 serial port and, on request, 16-bit analogue output.
Watch the video to find out more about CASTLM8I 3A.