In a video and a blog article we have collected all the norms and tips on how to properly install a weighing system.
The video is also available in 8 short tutorials, each of which answers a specific technical question.
Watch the full video below, or click on the question that best describes your concern and you'll find the detailed answer in our blog, accompanied by a reference tutorial.
Your most frequently asked technical questions:
1. How do you install load cells correctly?
2. I need to install single-point load cells for platforms. What should I pay attention to?
3. If there are any connecting pipes in the structure to be weighed, how do I limit friction that can affect weighing accuracy?
4. How do I check if a load cell has been installed correctly in a weighing system?
5. How to connect multiple load cells in parallel? What characteristics should the extension cables used for the connection have?
6. How to do welding with load cells already fitted?
7. When is it necessary to make and place constraints on the structure to be weighed to counteract lateral forces and the danger of overturning?
8. When weighing silos, tanks or structures with legs, what should I pay attention to?
9. How do you make a proper earthing system that prevents electrostatic charges from passing through the load cells and damaging them?
10. How to install weight indicators and transmitters in a weighing system correctly?